Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blue

I hope that people who have children living nearby realize how lucky they are.  I've had the need to talk  about my vacation - the good and the bad, my niece, my mother in law, my place in Bill's crazy family.  Mandy is the one who would really understand, but she is hardly ever free to talk when I am free to talk.  Sure enough, she called me (which hardly ever happens)... yesterday, 5 minutes before I had to leave the house for the day and go to the T-NT Expo.  So we talked for about 5-10 minutes.  Not even close to long enough.

I'm getting that "alone" feeling again.   I feel like my chest is hollow, except for this gnawing pain.  For some reason, it just feels overwhelming today.  Talking to the cats will only get you so far.    Getting this out in writing isn''t helping at all like it usually does.  And now I need to pull myself together and go back to the Expo for four hours.   I don't know if it's possible to be charming and personable with bloodshot eyes, but I guess I'm going to find out.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment